The course consists of 12 lectures with a participatory approach to reinforce the participant’s knowledge. The training methodology combines a range of methods including traditional class work, group seminars and interactive problemsolving.
Duration: 6 days (42 hours) – see an overview of the program here.
This course is recommended for:
- Professionals and Managers of the industry;
- Other aerospace and aviation professionals who deal with contractual issues;
- In house lawyers.
- Mario Comba, President of Istituto Universitario di Studi Europei
- Samuel Asfaha, Coordinator for the Master Programme Trade Law ITC ILO
- Anna Masutti, University of Bologna – LS Lexjus Sinacta Law Firm – Italy
- AIAD, Italian Industries Federation for Aerospace, Defence and Security